Bank Owned! Rare, Ward 1 two-family home with three levels of living. The first unit is currently rented for $850/month TAW. The second unit is vacant and ready for immediate occupancy. It offers a total of seven rooms, three bedrooms and a bathroom over two levels. Good sized yard with off-street parking! All offers must contain pre-approval from Owner’s Bank. Please allow 2-3 days for Seller’s response. Sold as-is!
Lynn Listing AlertsLynn, MA - $177,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Victorian, Antique - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:112 hours agoLynn, MA - $169,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:112 hours agoLynn, MA - $400,000 - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:214 hours agoLynn, MA - $349,900 - Single-Family - Gambrel - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:315 hours ago
- Police Log: Attempted Meat Thief Summonsed to Court March 9, 2014Friday, March 7 At 2:46 p.m., police arrested Laura Lemus, 37, 55 Franklin St., Apt.
- Pedestrian fatally struck on Route 1 in Saugus March 7, 2014A pedestrian was fatally struck by a car on Route 1 in Saugus Thursday night, State Police said.
- Lynn fatal stabbing suspect held without bail March 6, 2014A Lynn man has been held without bail in connection with a fatal stabbing in the city earlier this week.
- Man arrested in Lynn fatal stabbing March 5, 2014One man has been in arrested in the stabbing death of a 46-year-old man late Tuesday night.
- Police Log: Police Make Six Arrests Over the Weekend March 3, 2014Friday, Feb. 28 At 2:28 p.m., police arrested Michelle Rosas, 19, 16 Euclid Road, Lynn, and Francelis DeLarosa, 18, 36 Timson St., Apt.
- Police Log: Attempted Meat Thief Summonsed to Court March 9, 2014