Bank Owned! Rare, Ward 1 two-family home with three levels of living. The first unit is currently rented for $850/month TAW. The second unit is vacant and ready for immediate occupancy. It offers a total of seven rooms, three bedrooms and a bathroom over two levels. Good sized yard with off-street parking! All offers must contain pre-approval from Owner’s Bank. Please allow 2-3 days for Seller’s response. Sold as-is!
Lynn Listing AlertsLynn, MA - $259,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:26 hours agoLynn, MA - $290,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:38 hours agoLynn, MA - $120,000 - Condo - 2/3 Family - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:18 hours agoLynn, MA - $1,250 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:111 hours agoLynn, MA - $329,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:011 hours ago
- Editorial: The Fluffernutter isn't dignified enough to be a contender for state sandwich April 23, 2014In this Sept. 26, 2013 photo, containers of Marshmallow Fluff move along an assembly line during production in Lynn, Mass.
- Fluffernutter gets boost for Massachusetts state sandwich April 23, 2014Marshmallow Fluff was invented in 1917 in Somerville and is made with just four ingredients - corn syrup, sugar syrup, dried egg whites and artificial vanilla flavoring.
- Police Log: Salem Man Arrested on Drug Charge After Passing Out in Car April 23, 2014Monday, April 21 At 3:20 p.m., police received a call of a man walking in hospital garb along Lynnfield Street.
- Overturned Port-a-Potty on Wyman Road April 22, 2014The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log: Monday, April 21 : At 8:26 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Sewall Street.
- Police Log: Intoxicated Man Charged After Urinating at Playground April 22, 2014Friday, April 18 At 5:44 p.m., police received a call from outside Walmart about a man selling stereo equipment from his car.
- Editorial: The Fluffernutter isn't dignified enough to be a contender for state sandwich April 23, 2014