Bank Owned! Rare, Ward 1 two-family home with three levels of living. The first unit is currently rented for $850/month TAW. The second unit is vacant and ready for immediate occupancy. It offers a total of seven rooms, three bedrooms and a bathroom over two levels. Good sized yard with off-street parking! All offers must contain pre-approval from Owner’s Bank. Please allow 2-3 days for Seller’s response. Sold as-is!
Lynn Listing AlertsLynn, MA - $359,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:616 hours agoLynn, MA - $245,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:117 hours agoLynn, MA - $234,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:1Lynn, MA - $409,000 - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:3Lynn, MA - $349,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:4
- Lynn teenager faces murder charge April 17, 2014A Lynn teenager is facing a murder charge after he allegedly shot and killed a person inside a home on Washington Street early today, officials said.
- Police Log: Number of Car Break-ins Reported April 15, 2014Friday, April 11 At 9 p.m., a Donegal Cirlce resident reported that someone egged a door from the rail trail.
- Front Desk Multi-task position for Optometry/Ophthalmology Office April 15, 2014We're looking for a talented front-desk staffer with experience in an Optometry/Ophthalmology setting to join our practice just outside Lynn, Massachusetts.
- Court: Police can enter homes to save animals April 14, 2014In a decision that could impact a local animal-cruelty case, the state's highest court ruled Friday that police officers can enter a person's property without a warrant in order to provide emergency help to an animal.
- Salem Man Charged with Drinking Vodka at Wendy's April 14, 2014Salem police arrested the following individuals April 10-11: Maria Espaillat , of Salem, was arrested on a warrant.
- Lynn teenager faces murder charge April 17, 2014